Sunday, October 14, 2012

and I had paint on my shoe.

Interesting, unpredicted resolution. No surprise that there's apparently going to be a doubel date in the future--not only is DAD pushing this, but it seems like MP is screening David as well. 


Ellen :
What a crazy mess! I am up so early today and am SO busy lateley that I have to rest today! I completeley forgot about the manageing partner telling us we had to meet at a school in Brooklyn Saturday to clean up and paint. Fooey! So Lynn call’s me at 9:30 in the MORNING from the school to see where I was. I told her I was just leaveing my apartement and would be comeing there soon. Myrna told me that she wanted to go anyway, and David said he would help to, and meet us at this school. The manageing partner was happy we all fineally showed up. He aksed David alot of question’s and we did some painting and left around 2:00 after eateing some pizza! Yay!!!
David took us on a bus to his apartement. It is very big, but it is dark b/c it is faceing a wall. He call’s it early industreial, but it is not where I would live. He rent’s it with a guy, Adam, who is a musican in heavy metal. Adam was stareing alot at me and also Myrna also, but he need’s a shave and a shower (FOOEY!). Myrna still liked him. Anyway, his apartement is in a big wearhouse and mabye he needs some furniture, but David already has a bed and a desk. So we decided we would NOT go to IKEA, b/c it was late, and I had paint on my shoe. Myrna wanted to go out again with those guy’s but I was to tired, so we agreed we would drink some wine at the apartement and said we would do something after I got back from Saint Louis.
David was a gentelmen b/c he walked us to the subway. I told my dad he gave me a hug and my dad said he like’s David and want’s me to be nice to him. My dad is usueally right about thing’s so I said I would be nice and Myrna and I will meet him and Adam again. I wish I did NOT have so many thing’s going on. I was suposed to get my hair trimmed today but am just goieing to stay home today watch TV after I pick up my dry cleaneing.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/12/weekend-open-thread-151/#ixzz29HqEOFNP

1 comment:

  1. At least Ellen did not do anything she would regret in the morning. Yay!

    ReplyDelete