Tuesday, October 16, 2012

beside’s do diligence

Fooey! Ellen has inevitably dodged the New York meetup tomorrow night by confirming that she's out of town. 
Jim just keeps finding things to do other than work on these trips, doesn't he? Wonder who the other 2 tickets are for...


Ellen :
I love these boot’s!!!!
My flight is tomorow, so I will not be able to read Corporette. Jim did get 4 ticket’s for the Cardinal’s game so I will have something to do there beside’s do diligence. Yay! I really do NOT care for baseball, but he does so he got ticket’s.
I do not know much about Saint Louis, so it is just as well. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/15/chooka-womens-posh-dots-rain-boot/#ixzz29Tf6hW9p

1 comment:

  1. It seems that Ellen actually answered your question as to her whereabouts well before you asked it. In the Splurge Monday's TPS report, two of us here at S&S noticed her anonymous post which you missed, where she said, anonymously that:

    I like this but to pricey for me. Jim called and said he was going to Saint Louis today and that I should be there by WENDSEDAY, b/c he has ticket’s for the Cardinal’s Baseball game. NOT a Yay!

    I told him I do NOT care for baseball b/c Alan used to be a MET’S fan and all he did was DRINK at the game and then throw up on my carpet.

    He said he would ONLEY drink 3 beer’s and have a few dogs. FOOEY on that. And he better NOT make me pay for the ticket’s! DOUBEL FOOEY!

    I am way to busy to spend alot of time in Saint Louis any way.
    --------------

    We also note that she mentioned Alan by name, which you also said later she no longer uses. This is not a case of Ellen following the lead of Ellenwatch, but of Ellenwatch making incorrect assumptions after the fact. Had Ellenwatch been watching instead of prognosticating in the abstract, you would have been accurate. Now all of the Sunshine girls realize that Ellen is not the sharpest knife in the drawer (her father is), but we look to you, Ellenwatch, to guide us (and her) through the difficult issues she must face. We love the commentary you give, but must insist that you be more vigilant to find the posts that the two Sunshine Girls here at S&S found before you!

    ReplyDelete