Monday, October 15, 2012

finaly had to decide to dump my ex

Ellen mentions Alan by name less and less often, it seems. It's almost as if she has stopped assuming that her audience instantly recognizes him in such anecdotes. 

As far as I can see, no answer thus far to my challenge this morning re attending the NYC meet-up. 

Ellen :
I had this issue and finaly had to decide to dump my ex when all he did was lay around on my couch after drinkeing and getting drunk, then burpeing the next day. My dad told me I was worth alot more then that and if I married that, all I would have to look forward to is cleaning up VOMMIT for the next 30 year’s, then changeing his Depend’s! FOOEY!
I said I could do that with a baby, but onley for 5 year’s of diaper’s, and NO depend’s so I said GOOD BYE! I have not looked back, either. YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/15/kats-time-to-break-it-off-test-and-other-dating-thoughts/#ixzz29OZmrr1q

No comments:

Post a Comment