Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I can onley be in one place at one time

Ellen should be back in the office today, 10/31. Confirming my report from yesterday that MP's Hamton's residence sustained significant hurricane damage, and also nailing down the provisional notation that Margie must be MP's wife. 
This is the first time I've seen Ellen's mom saying Fooey, suggesting the habit has been handed down from Grandma Leyeh without skipping a generation
Most importantly, who is WILL? If Myrna and Ellen are at the Barshevskys' in this post, and Myrna is talking to him on location, and Ellen knows him to be "very impressionable," does this mean she's had a brother all this time??? Other possibilities might include neighbor, family friend, or other relative. Input welcome as always.
I have not heard from the Sunshine Girls since Sandy hit...hope it's nothing worse than a few days without power for them. Again, best to all my East Coast reader's, wherever you fall on the realness-of-person spectrum.

Ellen :
We did ok in the city but not on LI. My parents place is a mess and Margie is upset about there place in the Hamton’s. Myrna and I am here now and she got a flat tire. Some guy got out and helped us. So nice of him. Myrna took his number b/c he lives in Belmore. She told him we owe him one. The Manageing partner says I can stay here as long as I make my hours but I will have to go back tomorow. FOOEY b/c my family needs me here. As a city girl I can onley be in one place at one time and thank god for iPhone! Yay apple! Jim keeps ringing my cell about goeing to Saint Louis but their no fleight’s going anywhere. My dad says he is jouvenile and my mom says he is a schumueck who does NOT apreciate me!! FOOEY on men like that she says. Myrna now is talking to Will so I better go b/c he is very impressionable and he should not get to exited about her. Bye to the hive for now!!! Be safe and be smart!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/30/gustbuster-classic-48-inch-automatic-golf-umbrella/#ixzz2Asew8F1z

No comments:

Post a Comment