Saturday, October 13, 2012

I love salmon and never knew what was in it before.

Nine West is well-established as Ellen's favorite shoe source, but based on this price and color description I can't find her new shoes on their websight. Oh well. 
Let's hope this Myrna-meets-David plan doesn't backfire. I can't imagine anyone outshineing Ellen, but it does sound (from past posts) like Myrna is a little more the flirt. Have fun, ladies...


Ellen :
Go to OLD NAVY. They are NOT to expensive!
Open thread’s–I love Open thread’s!! I just got back from Roberta’s lunch and shoppeing at Macy’s! I got a nice pair of 9 West Shoe’s! They are a nice cordovan color, and the manageing partner likes them. Since they cost $100, he will give me back $30. Yay!
Roberta had me order this great hot Salmon dish. I love salmon and never knew what was in it before. She had it also. We stopped for desert at CRUMB’S. I love Crumb’s and I had a great cupcake and she had a cookie! I love BOTH, but we cannot eat to much of desert.
She warned me that I should NOT go into Brooklyn by myself if I do NOT know where I am going, so I got MYRNA to agree to meet me at Grand Central and we will take the train together tomorrow. She knows about Dumbo (how dumb is that name? Dumbo? ) and she also want’s to see who David is. So she can show me where to go and David will not have to look for us. We are suposed to go from Dumbo to some furniture place that he knows so we can see what he want’s and then mabye go to IKEA down there somewhere together.
This is going to be fun, b/c Myrna is alot of fun. I do NOT have any work to do this weekend. Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/12/weekend-open-thread-151/#ixzz29BubLNV0

4 comments:

  1. Now I am concerned, because Myrna's morals are suspect. She did hang with LI guys under the boardwalk, and I suspect her legs will part faster than the Red Sea for a guy with a job and an apartment. I am also worried she will corrupt Ellen's moal senses should the three go out for drinks. Worst fears? A ménage a trois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please keep in mind that I'm pretty sure Ellen read's this blog. If you don't want her (or Myrna) to get these kinds of ideas, you might want to be a little more discreet. Euphemisms are always a hit...

      Delete
  2. If Ellen covers her privates and gives rather than receiving, she can preserve her maiden hood and be wirginal for marriage. Not a perfect solution but a thought if she proceeds here.

    ReplyDelete