Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jim said let’s sta.

Confirmed that Ellen attended yesterday's Giants at Cardinals. The rain delay was reportedly 3 1/2 hours. My question from yesterday was answered: the two additional guests were "guys from the plant" (that is, of the acquisition target on whom Ellen is there to do diligeince). Meanwhile, this is the first I've heard of problem drinking by Jim. 10:11 am, and he's bailing on work for it? (Indeed, in STL this would have been 9:11 am.) Normally I'd wonder if Ellen was confusing "drunk" with "hanged over," but given the depth and acuity of her experience with Alan I think drunken men is one topic on which she's pretty precise. 
[Freinds on this websight featured after the post.] 


Ellen :
I LOVE Michael Kors! This dress is fantistic for $48, but I am stuck in Saint Louis and it was raining cat’s and dog’s!
Yesterday, Jim took us all out b/f the game and these 2 guys from the plant kept stareing at me like they never saw a women before. Their must not be alot of women in Saint Louis b/c they aksed all about me. The were shocked when I told them I was NOT dateing Jim. I think he told them I was. FOOEY! They all drank alot at the Baseball game then it started raining. Jim said let’s sta. He got us 4 dumb baseball hat’s but that did NOT keep me dry. FOOEY!
He and the 2 other guy’s put those dumb hat’s on backward’s and started grunteing GO CARD’s! But they were winning any way.
Finaly, I said I did NOT want to stay and keep getteing wet, so I took a cab back to the hotel ALONE and warmed up at the hotel spa before I went to sleep. Yay!
Now I am finaly back at the plant, but Jim is not here. I think he is to drunk to show up on time. All I can do is wait and talk to these guy’s who come over to talk to me. FOOEY!
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/18/michael-michael-kors-split-strap-shift-dress/#ixzz29fhMXEe7

And by the by, it's really nice to see other ELLENWatchers arriving at similar states of agitation given the prospect of actually seeing her. 


gov anon :
...I’m very disappointed yesterday’s Cardinals game was in the afternoon so I couldn’t watch it. I was really hoping to see Ellen on TV.
  • Herbie :
    Girl! The game was rain delayed for a long time. You totes could have watched it. I hope the Manageing Partner let Ellen go to the game.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/18/michael-michael-kors-split-strap-shift-dress/#ixzz29fisY5An

No comments:

Post a Comment