Monday, October 29, 2012

NOT goieing to go through the rain and wind

Ellen considerately posted last night, lest Sandy interfere with updates early this week. 

I wonder how the topic of Ellen's tuchus size came up in the first place--and, especially if someone was fishing, is it a good sign or a bad sign that David says it isn't big? Judging by how clunky Ellen's declaration of sexual standards seems to have been, I think I'm glad (believe it or not!) that I wasn't their to hear this conversation. Not that I feel bad for Myrna, who seems to have a penchant for the inappropriate as well (awkward rather than humorous sub-type). 

Stay dry and safe indeed, Atlantic reader's! 

Ellen :
Yay! No work tomorow. The manageing partner called and told me that he was giveing everyone the day off b/c their is NOT any transporteation. I could almost walk to work, in NICE weather, but I am NOT goieing to go through the rain and wind to get there, especialy if there is NO power! FOOEY! So I am writeing this now in case the power goe’s out.
I had a good weekend and saw David with Myrna. Adam was to hungover to meet us. FOOEY another Alan! And this one does NOT bathe! Doubel Fooey. We went to some furneture stores in Brooklyn tryeing to find Adam a real bed. Right now he is sleepeing on a footon! FOOEY on Footon’s! Myrna wanted to try out the bed in the showroom with David, but she was only kiddeing! Can you imagene sleeping on a matress someone tried out in the showroom? FOOEY! I would NOT want to have to sleep on a soyled matress! David embarased me b/c he said he would onley try it out with me, not Myrna. I told him I do NOT sleep with a man without a comitment, and he was good with that I think. He also said that I do NOT have a big tuchus, and he was nice for sayeing that! Yay!
I think there will NOT be any calender call tomorow either. I was suposed to make an argument against Brian b/c his cleint will NOT settel. FOOEY! But now I will find out when the case is continued to.
I hope every one stay’s dry and safe with hurricane Sandy. FOOEY on Hurricane’s ! I want to work! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/26/weekend-open-thread-153/#ixzz2AhUCzGRz

1 comment:

  1. David cannot be trusted. Of course he likes your tuchus. You are likely making $150k /year. What Internet wonk wouldn't want to latch on to that? Not to mention a NY lawyer with a rich daddy who pays for her Manhattan digs? She would have to look like a moose not to have an army of dudes chasing her. So if she looks anything like Gwenneth Paltrow, she is hotter than most lawyers, and even if she is somewhat of an airhead, most guys won't care as long as she is ok in bed.

    ReplyDelete