Friday, October 19, 2012

I will STILL be abel to bill for every day

We had deafening silence for much of yesterday, coinciding with the announcement of another NYC meetup following closely on the heels of Oct. 17th's. I am not going to re-post the date here because I don't want to give our little girl a leg up on composing an excuse for not going, but below I have highlighted two likely candidates: (a) she has to go back to St. Louis soon, and (b) hearings are coming up next week. You heard it hear first! But don't you alway's.

Sequel on this billing ethics issue coming up momentarily.

Ellen :
Yay! I love Fruegel Friday’s and I love this color top! I am goeing to fly back tonite b/c Jim has to be home tomorow to take his dog out of the kennell. Also, he is doeing so very little other then going to the baseball game’s. He went AGAIN to the big game last nite — GO CARD’S! he keep’s saying, and OMG, he says he is going again tonite if he get’s ticket’s. I told him NO more for me, Jim. I am flyeing home today!
I needed him to interpretate alot of document’s but he was to busy with those 2 guy’s talkeing about the Card’s and everything, but the Manageing partner says I will STILL be abel to bill for every day, b/c I was here, ready, willeing and abel to work. I now think that is etheical, and I could NOT do any other work, b/c I did NOT have my WC files here. Beside’s, they are all VERY confiedenieial b/c they have medicial information in them, so I would NOT bring them here for do dileigience anyway. FOOEY!
Unfortuneately, b/c I got so little done here this week, I am goieng to have to come back here again, but I need to work it out exactly when with the manageing partner. I have about 12 case’s that are up for hearing next week, so I can NOT do both, and the manageing partner does NOT like to cover for me in court. I do NOT like traveleing even if I am in a nice HOTEL, b/c I do not have all of the thing’s I need here. FOOEY. But I did like the spa YAY! and mabye the manageing partner will reimberse me for the loofa massage! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/19/vince-camuto-surplice-top/#ixzz29mRyezCO

No comments:

Post a Comment