Monday, October 8, 2012

young and balding (and unemployed) Tripel FOOEY!

Well, the Sunshine Girls were partially right yesterday when they freaked out about Ellen's lack of posts and suspected the worst between her and Harold. He went for it, and so did his Dad, apparently unencumbered by existing arm candy.* Harold's disqualifying attributes just keep multiplying--and the ride home actually sounds fairly smooth, considering. But as I tried to assure you all last night: she's fine, just busy. And David is apparently still waiting to have his apartment decorated.

This is the first I'd heard that MP's wife is particularly kind to Ellen. I might not have expected this, given her husband's roving eye. 

*Reminder: Harold is MP's nephew, which means this cradle-robbing bald sleazebag is either MP's brother or the (hopefully) ex-husband of MP's sister. Given male-pattern baldness I suspect the former. In fact, it's been a while since I had to map MP's family, but here is perhaps the first appearance not only of Harold's Dad but also of Harold ("some other guy"). I'm confused as to whether this bald MP brother, of yet another past party, is the same one; if so he has divorced since May. 

Ellen :
I was very late comeing back to the City last nite. Harold said his car was broken, so he kept presseing down on the gas, then brakeing all the way home. FOOEY! He also need’s a good shower. Fooey! On the other hand the party for the manageing partners aniversary went OK. I love the manageing partners’ wife. She is SO nice to me! YAY! At least one person there was NORMAL.
Harold is another story. He kept trying to ask me to sleep with him. I think he was competeing with his father and I told him he was ridicueleous and way to young for me. Also, he has NO prospects and no job, but he want’s to hang out with me at my apartement? No way, Hoze!
What was REALY weird was that Harolds father was there with a cute date that was younger then me! He is DIVORCED (FOOEY!) and balder then Harold (Doubel Fooey) and he was there with a 22 year old girl who work’s at a health club!!!! Then Harold’s dad started askeing me if I would want to go out with ME? Harold’s father I do NOT think so! He is to old and bald and Harold is to young and balding (and unemployed) Tripel FOOEY!
I have to be in by 10am b/c Roberta is going to call the other firm and have the first 10 file’s delivered over to me. I need to get back into my work b/c all of the socializeing this weekend resulted in ZERO billeable hours! I will review all of the file’s today, but will be carful not to overanalayze them (or bill to much), b/c I like Roberta and want the other case’s. If I am going to be a judge, I need alot more expereience! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/05/holiday-weekend-open-thread-14/#ixzz28ifxloIz

No comments:

Post a Comment