Thursday, October 11, 2012

a thorough assessement of the case’s

I would have thought the side-tie here would make this a little too clingy and suggestive for our girl, but no. She's getting it--and apparently even $56 (maybe with tax and S/H) isn't too much. Color-wise I think it will probably be flattering, since her hair, eyes and skin tone are about in line with this model. And I wonder if Ellen is feeling a little more spendy since she keeps making it rain for Manageing & MANAGEING?

Speaking of which (more after the post)--


Ellen :
I like it also, and with my 30%, it is affordeable! Yay! I am going to get it. To bad I will not be abel to wear it for tomorow’s meeting with Roberta. I gave her an ORAL report on the 10 cases, and she says this is the FIRST time anyone has given such a thorough assessement of the case’s. She wan’ts to try a new place, but she says it is a SECRET! Yay! I love suprises! She also said that we should go shoppeing down at Macy’s afterward’s so it must be near there. This is FUN b/c the manageing partner will NOT be goeing! Jim keep’s bugging me about Saint Louis. He say’s we should stay at the 4 Season’s or the Ritz Carlton. Yay!!! I do NOT care as long as his company is paying for it!!!! But he better NOT make me drive him all over town in a smelly cab and make me pay the cab fare. FOOEY on that!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/11/coast-london-patti-knit/#ixzz290phUfXq


Meanwhile I have an indignant commenter, yet again! This one is so Ellen that I think it might be Ellen. I know I insinuate this a lot, and I daydream it just as often, but perhaps reader's will recognize how this is singularly compelling:

I see nothing to predict that Roberta is as clueless as you think. The fact is that she is a professional woman in a responsible job. That, my dear friend, is the antithesis of clueless. We often bash ourselves without justification. I commend the book Atlas Shrugged to you. 

I would never bash without justiefiecation, my "dear friend"! But if you think my own professionalism and responsibility are flagging here, I accept that that is your assessment, and only ask fair warning if it ever get's so bad that you might FOOEY this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment