Monday, October 1, 2012

The counsel laffed at me

The latest on Ellen's court press. Unsure whether we're now finding out that MP and the presiding judge from Jim & Co. matters actually attended Fordham for law school together, or if we're just being reminded that they both went there. At any rate, I thought this contributed to their rivalry rather than being a bond between them--? Oogleing Ellen's legs may also be at issue regardless.

Northern Cali freind's, I have updated the LORD & Taylor's post to cover your responses.

Ellen :
My favorite’s are NINE WEST’s. In fact, I wear them to court, and they are good b/c I have to stand up alot and having comforeteable closed toe’s are the best. Even more in the winter b/c it is COLD in NYC and I do NOT want to get wet.
One of my case’s was CONTINUED, b/c the plainetiff had COUNSEL with him and he is known in the industry as tough. The manageing partner said he would second chair me with him b/c the case will be going to trial unless they acept our setttelment offer. We asked the CLEINT how much they would be willing to pay to settel, but the client said only $3000. The counsel laffed at me and said, we will see YOU in court. Fortuneatealy the case is in front of the manageing partners’ law school pal, and he like’s me, so I figure I have a good chance at a pretrial to get the judge to get the guy to settel, not for $3000, but mabye for $5000. If I can get it done for $5000, the cleint will be very happy b/c I told the manageing partner I thought I would not settel for less than $10000 if I was the plaeintiff.
So that case I have to prepare for in 2 week’s! Fooey. I like it when they do NOT show up and I WIN automaeticeally! YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/01/comfortable-heels-which-are-your-favorite-brands-for-comfortable-heels/#ixzz285X158Q1

No comments:

Post a Comment