Saturday, October 20, 2012

luncheon with two of his KRONIES

The apple of our eye is showing signs of burnout and low morale. Can't blame her. Sounds like her ethics question about billing for STL has been, at least tentatively, resolved...but without checking MP's judgment with that of anyone else. Compared to yesterday's bluster about the ethics hotline, she's backing down. Maybe the dry cleaneing was her last straw and she just doesn't have the energy?
This is Ellen's first ever mention of a nephew. I won't go over the ambiguous family tree yet again; there are simply too many missing pieces. But noted.  
Once again, this post ends with a sentence that was never completed. I'll come back to see if she corrects the error. FOOEYs like that are sometimes quite illuminating.
***MEETUP-EXCUSEWatch:*** If she has to be in court this coming week, then she isn't going back to St. Louis just yet. In other words, she will be in New York, and her binding engagements have to be during business hours! (Deliberately feigned sense of suspense!)
UPDATE: "Susan" chimes in below. Susan is one of the known existing alternate names, and particularly the lines I've highlighted sound very Sunshine Girls, complete with misspelling "Allen." However, since the time of the original faux Susan, Corporette has acquired a FANTISTIC regular commenter named Susan...so hopefully I can get the latter to clear this up for us. 12:42 PM 10-22: Corporette Susan has kindly confirmed this wasn't her. Sunshine Girls/Ellen(s), please consider this name unavailable in the future. 

Ellen :
It is NOT even 9 a.m. on a SATURDAY, and I am already back at work sitting on my tuchus tryeing to catch up on thing’s before I get on the LIRR to visit my family. What is wrong with this picture? How is a professonal like me EVER going to be abel to relax when I have to balance my casework, litieagation, and corporate do diligience with all of the other thing’s I have to do.
I have a BOATLOAD of dry cleaening that I could NOT drop off b/c the guy was NOT there when I had to come here, and I want to look just right when I have my Tuesday calendar call. I called the manageing partner, and he was actualy sympetethetic to my situeation in Saint Louis. He said Jim should probabley have spent more time at the plant then the baseball stadium, but I should still bill 100% of my time.
The manageing partner said I have to go to court this week b/c he has a luncheon with two of his KRONIES that alway’s come to the firm and stare at me. Fooey! At least I do NOT have to join them for lunch. Yay!
My mom is bakeing me my favorite muffin’s b/c she see’s how stressed out I have become with all of the thing’s going on. She told me I will be much happyier when I am at home. She also asked about David. I think my Dad want’s me to date him. He is OK, but his room mate is very sloppy. Myrna left 2 voice mail’s for me, so I have to call her b/f I go out to LI. At least the weather is nicer here then in Saint Louis. DOUBEL FOOEY on the rain. I am giving my nephew this silly baseball hat Jim bought for me even tho it is way to big for him now. Mabye he will become a fan, but I hope he does not grow up & wear it backward’s and act stupid like Jim and the two guys from the plant. TRIPEL FOOEY! I hope the rest of the hive has a nice weekend! I have to start workeing now.
The manageing partner

Susan :
Hear! Hear! Ellen, you are so right about guys who wear their baseball caps backward. That’s a sign to me never to date them because of their Neanderthal attributes–which carry over to other areas. Hang in there girl because we are all pulling for you. Jim may be a jerk but you may find David is ok. In any event don’t let guys like Allen into your life to break your heart. Drinkers are losers!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/19/weekend-open-thread-152/#ixzz29wZgrTUH

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this Ellen is getting overworked by unappreciative men who are slobs, like many of us women. I say we all go out on strike to demand better conditions. If our boyfriends are not attentive I say withhold all blowjobs, and when they are attentive, suck the daylights out of their wieners so they won't forget you for a minute when they think of sexy things u do for them.

    ReplyDelete