Wednesday, October 17, 2012

just about EVERYTHING but what I am suposted to be doeing

I'll be checking back in to see if anyone does advise on this billing ethic's issue. 
The bit about having a sister is a real tease. We do know, "of course," but what we want to know is HOW MANY sisters Ellen has, whether one of them noted as Rosa sometimes post's on Corporette as Lourine and/or Frances, and whether this is the same one who is mother to DAWN and apparently another tyke. 


Ellen :
I love this DRESS! It is not to expensive either. I will ask the manageing partner to aprove b/c he likes me in RED.
My fleight was late yesterday comeing into Saint Louis so I did NOT get on to the INTERENET all day, and now I am at the Companys computer. The key’s gets stuck alot, and I have NOT done any work at all yet. FOOEY!
Jim met me at the HOTEL this morning and we took a car over to this big plant and all morning all I am doing is talkeing to people about New York. A bunch of guy’s came over and they asked me where I live (Manhattan) and what I do (a lawyer) and do I have a sister (of course) and just about EVERYTHING but what I am suposted to be doeing, which is the do diliegeience.
And Now Jim want’s to go early to lunch and then to go RIGHT out to the BASEBALL field for us to watch batteing practice?
Jim says he paid alot of money for these ticket’s but it is very WINDY here today, and I do NOT want to sit in the rain. DOUBEL FOOEY!
Also, I do NOT think it is etheicial for me to bill for a full portal to portal day when I will be doeing absolouteley no work, but the manageing partner say’s I can bill portal to portal. Is he right? I hope so.
Does the HIVE have any advise on this? I do NOT want to bill them for $5000 a day when I am doeing no work at all, but I let the manageing partner decide.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/17/suzi-chin-for-maggy-boutique-belted-dolman-sleeve-sheath-dress/#ixzz29ZhzIfI2

2 comments:

  1. The game was delayed by rain. I hope Ellen did not get too wet! FOOEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just excited that she'll be wearing my recommended item. Maybe she'll wear it when she finally shows up to a meet up!

    ReplyDelete