Thursday, October 4, 2012

WANDEING me with this stick

Ellen rarely comments on the mid-day posts that address reader issues. I had always assumed this was because they get fewer comments, and she wants maximum readership. I also suspected she didn't read these post's at all. Interesting.


Ellen :
I had a problem when I went to Tenneessee last month. The TSA guy at LGA (who was gross) insisted that I had something on. I told him I put all the metal stuff in the bin, and I did NOT have a wire bra. So after WANDEING me with this stick, he had a big lady take me to a room and look at me more closeley. It was humelieating b/c I had nothing they were lookeing for. I know they are tryeing to stop terroreists, but I am the last person to do anything bad.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/04/staying-professional-at-the-metal-detectors/#ixzz28MFY6m4m

No comments:

Post a Comment