Wednesday, October 24, 2012

drinkeing down calerories that go right to my tuchus

***MEETUP-EXCUSEWatch*** Ellen has, naturally, scheduled her first real date with David for tomorrow night, preventing her from attending. Again, though, I have to note that rather than express regrets on this one, as she usually does no matter how many hundreds of miles she would have to travel, she's simply ignoring the invitation posts. I think she's realizing that NYC gatherings could become a regular thing, and just can't afford to continue pretending that she wants to make it to one of them. Notice also that this scheduling conflict was within her control, unlike assignments from MP or the trip to St. Louis (cited in the past). This means RSVPing regrets would have forced her to acknowledge that she was available for socializing tomorrow night, but committed herself elsewhere. The one Ellen continuity here is the priority on marriage prospects, of which David is firmly established as one.
Lynn and the wrap dress: Ellen seems to have inadvertently bought into the idea that one's subordinates at work should feel appreciated, and better compensated, if you give them hand-me-downs...despite FOOEYing this proposition decisively when MP tried it on her. 
Meanwhile Myrna continues to develop as the party girl foil. I wonder if she's been seeing David's roommate, the unkempt metalhead, off camera? 


Ellen :
This is how I FEEL when Lynn get’s lazy with my typeing. FOOEY on assistan’t's who do NOT assist! I did give LYNN my wrap dress so she should be happy. I am goieing to meet David for dinner tomorow. He said he will text me the place tomorow. I hope it is good b/c I do NOT like junk food.
Jim is very sad b/c his CARD’s are not playeing. Mabye when we go back, he will sit still and not be busy checkeing score’s and reading sport’s magagzeines. FOOEY on that. The manageing partner want’s me to invite Jim and the General Council to lunch with me and the manageing partner. I think we might go to Spark’s or the Lamb’s Club, but it will be up to THEM. I vote for Spark’s b/c they have very good steak’s and I love the lamb chop’s too!
Myrna and I am meeting tonite and getteing drinks and a mojito place. I normally do NOT like to drink on weeknight’s, but she know’s somebody and she said it will be fun. I hope so, b/c I realy should be at the gym exercizing not drinkeing down calerories that go right to my tuchus. Doubel FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/24/suit-of-the-week-ann-taylor-4/#ixzz2AG7jwo7n

No comments:

Post a Comment