Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am already a SEASONED litiegieator

Resolved: Harold's father,  not his mother, is sibling to MP. This means either that MP has more than one bald brother, or that Harold's father was married, until quite recently, to Madeline. Meanwhile it sounds like Ellen's going straight into David's residence to help with the decorating decisions...Sunshine Girls, do you have any concerns about untoward advances? 


Ellen :
I love NORDSTROM’s! But I have to remember this if I EVER get to I go there. I also love this Cardigan, but my Dad would say it is to tight for me and it show’s to much up top and the back is to tight for my sizeable tush. FOOEY b/c the price is RIGHT, but I prefer the black cardigan that is NOT so fitted b/c this way, it does NOT show that I have to loose weight.
I am to meet David on SATURDAY in Brooklyn. He say’s that he lives in dumbo which is near the Brooklyn Bridge stop. I told him to meet me at the #4 stop so that I will NOT get lost in Brooklyn. FOOEY. My father says he is very nice, and will be a welcome change from Harold, who realy need’s to clean his act up. I do NOT like guy’s who need a shave, a haircut and a shower 100% of the time. FOOEY! And he has so little hair, it would NOT be that dificult to wash it.
David has some kind of job in Manhattan, so he is alot better off then Harold, but I do NOT want to get the manageing partner mad at me for ignoreing Harold. I did NOT tell the manageing partner that his bald brother wanted me to go out with him! OMG! Maybe he should have Harold date the girl from the health club. She is cute and knows for sure what a soap bar look’s like, so I do NOT think she would like Harold EITHER.
Roberta called and she want’s to get together for LUNCH. Yay!!! I told her let me look at all 10 case’s first and then we can meet. I told her about the one case where I knew the attorney, and she was thrilled that I actually knew Brian from COURT. The manageing partner says that it show’s that I am already a SEASONED litiegieator. Yay!!! I did NOT mention the settelment offer to Roberta, YET. We will see what Brian come’s back with after he talk’s to his CLEINT. I think I should get thru the case’s by tomorow so I can meet her mabye on Thursday or Friday. I will call her tomorow to set up lunch. The manageing partner says I should pay for it but NOT bill her. That is fine by me. Mabye we can go again to the Lamb’s club. I will ask Roberta, but we have to make sure we watch what we eat! Yay!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/09/the-hunt-black-cardigans/#ixzz28ph9H8ol

1 comment:

  1. I do not know about the Sunshine Girls but I am not concerned about David. He has a job, an apartment, is Jewish, and most importantly Dad likes him enough to push him on to Ellen. Besides there is no evidence that he smells or wants to f$$$$ck Ellen, and if he did they would probably enjoy it! So I say go David!

    ReplyDelete