Friday, October 26, 2012

David was a gentelman

Ellen had a successful date!!!!!!!! This isn't even kind of a big deal, it's totally unprecedented. And I should know. Sounds like there's definitely going to be a second one, and Myrna perhaps NOT comeing along allows more leeway. (I wonder how Ellen might delicately convey to the HIVE that some kind of canooodeling has taken place?) Myrna was up for flirting with Adam, but it shouldn't be surprising if she prefers to keep playing the field. 
I enjoy hearing more facets of Frank's incompetence and overall marginality. And opposing counsel Brian is on his way to being cowed into complete submission. Although we had no posts on 10/25, it was clearly a banner day.


Ellen :
Yay! I love this tee shirt! But NOT for work! I could NOT write yesterday b/c the network at work was down. Frank spiled his coffee on the server and he said that did NOT do it, but the manageing partner said it did do it. So we had to get the teck guy in and he put in another card (I do not know exactely), and it took way to long b/c he kept stareing at me. FOOEY on those teck guy’s.
I was abel to finish my breifs for Roberta’s 4 case’s that we are takeing to court next week. I have another new one where Brian is representeing the plaintiff. Mabye I can get Roberta to make him settel, but this one looks like it is worth mabye more money. Brian was scared of Roberta, and he was sweateing before he agreed to settel. I have to call him today about the case before I file the brief. Yuk.
I had a nice meal with David at a French bestro off Park Avenue South that was NOT hard to find. The waiter kept lookeing at me then at David, then he asked me if we were sereious. He was very forward. I think it might be b/c he was NOT from the USA. But oh, what nerve he had! I said I was NOT interested in dateing anyone I met in a restuerant, so please just serve us as we are askeing you to do. David was a gentelman and he took a cab with me uptown but did not ask to come in. Yay!!!
I still have to help him with furneiture, so I said I would ask Myrna and see if she wanted to doubel with Adam. I know Adam liked Myrna, but not sure if Myrna want’s to start up a releationship.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/26/dorothy-perkins-navy-fox-print-tee/#ixzz2AQ394pyi

2 comments:

  1. Let's not encourage any canoodeling, or even suggest it. We know how vulnerable she was, because of Alan, and that's all she needs is to have another guy mislead her into the den of iniquity and then leave her after he has had his way with her. All of us Sunshine Girls are pulling for her to take her time, whether with him or any other guy, and not to submit to their wiles. The last thing she needs is an illegitimate child. She should first marry this guy, then she can procreate. If things don't work out (as they don't in 50% of the cases), she can then make him pay child support. It's a lot cleaner than being a single mom who has to pull 100% of the load herself. For now, it's strictly "protect your privates, Ellen!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure he'll be on the hook for child support whether or not they ever get married. This combined with the fact that I think it's been almost 2 years for Ellen says to me that there's no reason to delay getting physical.

      Do you think trolls can get trolled, Sunshine Girls?

      Delete