Monday, October 22, 2012

we can all be dressed up as PILGRIM’s

Tentatively we'll say that Margie is MP's wife (never before named). She's been quite the busy hostess this year--no wonder she couldn't pull together a pre-Halloween party so soon after their anniversary bash. I look forward to hearing what everyone wears to this next Hamton's affair. Downside is that presumably HAROLD will be there, and maybe also his skeezie father.

Ellen :
The manageing partner is haveing a Haloween party at his house next weekend, but it is AFTER haloween! I told him that but he said Margie did NOT have time to plan anything earlyer. I said have a THANKSGIVEING party then, and we can all be dressed up as PILGRIM’s, but he said he would ask his wife.
I have calendar call tomorow, and am calleing Roberta this afternoon about 2 case’s. I also think I will see Brian in court b/c he has alot of cases there. I do NOT think the judge think’s that much of Brian b/c he is a sloppy dresser and his shoe’s are alway’s dirty.
Jim called about the do diliegience and said that the general council think’s we should have done alot more. (Duh! — if he had not been at the game’s we could have, but he did NOT even show up until noon after the game. FOOEY!) I need to tell the manageing partner, b/c he could get touchey about the billeing. My dad also think’s that Jim was silly with the baseball game’s.
  • K...in transition :
    Ellen, what will you dress up as if it remains a Halloween party? Also, if it becomes a Thanksgiving party, do you already have something to wear? TCFAG, could you help Ellen to find pilgrim-wear?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/22/basler-peacock-shirt-with-tie/#ixzz2A4E8oUlj

No comments:

Post a Comment