Monday, October 22, 2012

lookeing for something way different

Forget your Hunger Games,
biotech. This is Susan.
Susan (The Real) shows laudable resilience today, responding to the Sunshine Girls' co-optation of her handle by becomeing more involved over here, rather than less. This post is impeccably on point, particularly for its process-of-elimination approach to matrimony and its echo of Ellen's indelible No-Scrubs ethos. WELL done!
Indeed Roberta and Ellen are planning their second lunch date in two weeks--though no word on whether this one is also going to proceed to Macy's. My one note of caution is that given Ellen's severely underdeveloped political consciousness (articulated thus far on issues of race and religion) I'm not keen to hear her response to a proposal that she marry a woman. Luckily, she almost always ignores everyone, so it's unlikely to come up. 

I may be almost as tired of Jim as she is, by this point. 

Ellen :
I agree. The guy is tryeing to get simpathy b/c he is in the military, but the girl has moved on to another guy, and is NOT interested in hanging around waiting for him. She even colored her hair from blond to red so you know she is lookeing for something way different.
I respect guy’s who are in the military, but would NOT marry one. Fooey!
Jim keep’s calling about due diliegence, but will schedule the week the Card’s are in the World Series? What is that about? My dad used to live in San Francisoo, and He is a big GIANT’s fan. So I do not know who I will root for to win! Yay!
Roberta want’s me to meet her after calendear call for lunch tomorrow. I said YES, b/c she is alot of fun, and I do NOT want to have to talk to Brian, who has dirty teeth with alot of food in them most of the time. Also, Roberta does not wear a hat backward like Jim and she does not grunt all the time about baseball game’s.. He is very draining. FOOEY!
  • Susan (edna_mode_nyc@yahoo.com) :
    I think the answer to your marriage woes is staring you in the face.
    Clearly, the one for you to marry is Roberta. Not Jim, Brian, etc. She’s professional, wants to help you in your career, isn’t an alcoholic like Alan, doesn’t have food stuck in her teeth or have bad breath.
    I may be a judgmental biotech about some things, but not about same-sex marriage.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/22/c-wonder-resin-dot-box/#ixzz2A4HjKKTP

No comments:

Post a Comment