Tuesday, October 2, 2012

mabye next weekend

The vague commitment to help David decorate is dragging out to actually become more burdensome. Next weekend, we already have MP's anniversary party to deal with--can we really balance Harold and David within the same 48 hours? 
Interesting that public transportation now appears to have become the more appealing option, with taxis being the more malodorous. In the past Ellen has felt the opposite. 
Finally, living near Bloomie's: consistent with this provisional map of Ellen's home neighborhood, I assume she's referring to the location at 59th and Lexington. More grist for those of you who like a leetle bit of adrenaline with your shopping experience! Look out for the scrunchie!

Ellen :
I totaly LOVE this skirt, but I live to close to Bloomie’s that if I start going there, I will need another raise!
My dad gave David my number and he called me. He wanted me to help him decoreate his apartement this weekend, but I told him I already had to do something (with the manageing partner). So he said mabye next weekend, and I said mabye. He lives in Brooklyn near the Barcleay’s Center. Is that OK to go to by Subway? I hope so, b/c I do NOT want to get in for another long smelly cab ride. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment