Friday, October 5, 2012

a great day for my carreer

We're all cheering you on, Ellen! Hope it went well. 


Ellen :
Yay! Fruegel Friday’s. This is a great sale, and I LOVE ANN TAYLOR STUFF, especially on sale b/c I am such a great shopper!
I can’t wait to go today with manageing partner to the LAMBS CLUB for lunch. I did NOT eat alot this morning b/c I want to eat my FULL Cobb Salad. And I also want to be profesional in front of Roberta b/c I want to get all 100 case’s from the other firm that is misehandeling them. The manageing partner says that one man’s waste is another man’s food. I would NOT eat waste, tho. FOOEY!
I have prepared a speech outelining why I should take over the case’s and I went over it with Frank. He stressed that I have to alway’s look Roberta in the eye when I speak, and not to figgett with my hair. He said I look very presenteable today.
Because we are eating lunch, I asked the manageing partner if I could wear my hair back and he said yes. Yay! I fee that it is going to be a great day for my carreer. Yay!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/05/anne-klein-double-closure-cardigan/#ixzz28SGpmXz7

1 comment:

  1. Where is Ellen? We are worried! Why didn't you warn her about Harold? We are afraid he ravished her, and she will have lost her innocence to another loser because no one told her men like this one only want sex! See what you can do, because you know where Harold lives.

    ReplyDelete