Wednesday, October 24, 2012

it is not as tho Brad Pit is wooeing me

Is Ellen's PILGRIM costume particularly unforgiving on the growing tuchas? I would have thought it was pretty gravy-friendly for the season. Anyway, since Ellen is apparently going to recommend Corporette to svelte, fashionable career woman Roberta, we should all be on the lookeout for comments under that name or seeming to be Roberta with some clever handle (like Verna or Wilma). Ellen will also presumably scrub all of her comments to make them client-eyes appropriate from now on--right? Like the savvy profesionel she is?

Looks like a date with David may present the necessary conflict on Ellen's calendear for tomorrow evening, when there is another NYC meetup (which she has ignored thus far). But we'll see!

Ellen :
Roberta has this DRESS! I can vooch that it looke’s great on her, and she DID get it at NORDSTROMs” . She wore it yesterday. Yay! I do NOT know if she reads Corporete, but I will tell her!
Roberta is goeing to have another 25 case’s sent over from the other firm. The manageing partner is thriled about this, and he said Margie has agreed to delay the party for another week and call it a PILGRIM Party. We are all to dress up as they did along time ago on Plymouth Rock. It will be FUN! I do have to start exerceising more b/c my tuchas is getteing WAY to big from all the desert’s at CRUMBS that Roberta and I eat. I am blameing all of this on Roberta. She is abel to eat alot, but I can NOT. Fooey!
David called here, and want’s to meet me for dinner during the week. I said I was busy today, but mabye tomorow. He is nice, and I think my dad gave him my #, b/c I did NOT. I did tell him where I worked, so mabye he GOOGELED it. Whatever. My dad think’s he has posibilities but I am not sure. I will give him a chance, b/c it is not as tho Brad Pit is wooeing me, and I want to get MARRIED and have a baby soon.
Jim is again calleing me about the do diliegeience. He is goieng to be a probelem, b/c I wind up doeing all the work when he sit’s there reading sport’s magezine’s. FOOEY! The manageing partner may cut my billeing b/c the general council evedenetently is not happy about the QUANTUM of work we did so far. DOUBEL FOOEY. I was there, but Jim was NOT. That is NOT my fault. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/24/maggy-london-starburst-pleat-sheath-dress/#ixzz2AEV5T4zS

No comments:

Post a Comment