Wednesday, October 10, 2012

results not excuse’s.

Initially I thought Ellen was easing up on posts today due to the exchange I had with FP Angie about--gasp--maybe needing a break? And it's still possibel that that's what's going on. But the story indicates that expectations from Roberta & Co. means a sudden steppeing-it-up.

For now, I'm sticking to my assessment that Roberta is just as clueless as anyone else in Ellen's world, but always willing to be proven wrong.

Ellen :
FOOEY! I am to busy to coment today, but I love this suit. YAY! I need my OWN secratary, b/c Lynn will NOT take good dictaation. She want’s me to do my own typeing. FOOEY! Roberta expect’s results not excuse’s.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/10/banana-republic/#ixzz28wTb09fn

1 comment:

  1. I see nothing to predict that Roberta is as clueless as you think. The fact is that she is a professional woman in a responsible job. That, my dear friend, is the antithesis of clueless. We often bash ourselves without justification. I commend the book Atlas Shrugged to you.

    ReplyDelete