Wednesday, October 31, 2012

way to much on my calender for a single girl

I assume these aren't availeabel at L&T, but would
be an ideal choice. Venture to guess Roberta would
want her own pair as well.
OK, correction. She's not necessarily back in the office, she's just required to be back in the city. I see why she was frustrated by this. As usual, anyone stakeing out the Lord & Taylor shoe department should relay back potential intel.
The alignment of woes around Ellen's unmarried status seems to bring everything else back to feeling normal, despite the flooding and lack of power/secretary.

Ellen :
I even get the same thing. Pleatiff’s do NOT like to loose and when they do they blame me. FOOEY on them. The manageing partner actualy get’s our carier to take care of those. I would be litiegieting all day if I had to defend myself. Myrna just dropped me off. We were on the LI Expresway for 3 hour’s and thank goodness I have power here. I do NOT think we have any at work, but the manageing partner want’s me to take a bus down later to see. I will be abel to stop and Lord and Taylor’s to see if they have nice rain boot’s. He told me he would pay for a pair b/c I ruined by suede boot’s. Yay! If the office is geting power, I am to call him and he will get Frank to come in and do the month end acounting. Frank live’s in the City somewhere. Lynn live’s in Brooklyn somewhere so I do NOT think she will come in any time soon. Just as well b/c I will do everything myself. I do NOT like to do breif’s that she does not finalize tho. Not sure yet about this week’s calendar, but will check when I get into the office. I just have way to much on my calender for a single girl. FOOEY! If I were MARRIED, I could have my husband do alot of this. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/31/aqua-cashmere-blazer-shawl-collar-with-pockets/#ixzz2AtFuYuY6

No comments:

Post a Comment