Thursday, October 4, 2012

the onley one capeable of researcheing all of these different issue’s

There's almost too much to work with here. I wish I could insert comments, but never like breaking the integrity of Ellen's post's. So in chronological order, if you don't mind following along:

  1. "Be married at all costs." This actually hasn't always seemed to be Ellen's sentiment, and indeed I thought she was relieved NOT to have ended up the wife of a drunk accountant. I doubt Alan looks any better in hindsight, so it's safe to say she's just getting more desperate with the passing years and mounting pounds. 
  2. Jim needs a fecund vessel for his children. I take this to mean he doesn't have any yet? At any rate I still think he's given up aiming so high as Ellen, so now he's just making idle pronouncements. Unless he's hoping to be set up with Myrna? Better yet, Lourine?
  3. Ellen knows even less about immigration--including perhaps the definition of the word--than she did about transactional stuff. Seeing the latter already totally botched, even with Frank drafted into service, Jim now brings more work earmarked only for Ellen. Sadly, I'm not sure we can totally discount her claim to be the most competent person at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP.
  4. I assume she thinks the Judge might get fresh with her if they were ever alone behind closed doors.



Ellen :
I agree he COULD be more suportive, but at least you are MARRIED! Be gratful for that! I spent alot of time on a relationeship with a drunk that did NOT work out and I have NOTHING to show for it (other then the “expereience” my mother says).
FOOEY! I do NOT need expereience!
The manageing partner and I are meeting tomorrow with Roberta. She seem’s nice over the phone, but would NOT tell me yet which firm is loosing the business to us (if we get it). Roberta is BIDING the business out to another law firm also so I told the manageing partner NOT to be too demandeing with her b/c we will NOT get the business.
I also learned from Jim that he know’s Roberta from his high school class and that was along time ago, so they have remained freinds for along time. When I told him he should date her, he got mad, b/c he said he was lookeng for some one younger who could be a mother to his children and Roberta is not that person.
Jim is comeing over to the office next week to talk with the manageing partner. He said he can give our firm some immigration work if the arangement is right. I do NOT know about imigration and what it means, but I think Jim is going to require that I be assigned to all the work.
I realy have enought work already, and unless some thing change’s I think that I will recomend that Frank doubel team with me or the manageing partner. The manageing partner tells everyone we are a full service firm but I seem to be the onley one capeable of researcheing all of these different issue’s and comeing up with a plan.
I should become a partner, but I would rather be a judge and stick to WC cases. I may have to talk to the judge about this, but NOT in chamber’s.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/04/cornelia-guest-satchel-goose-solid/#ixzz28NtpD2yy

2 comments:

  1. Ellen in all likelihood is aware of the ex parte rules and does not want to create the appearance of impropriety by being alone in chambers with him. As a result, she must do everything above board.

    On the Harold / David front, I do not think they are both dueling for her attention this weekend. We do not like Harold's intentions and think he will make a play for her at the managing partner's house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the insite. I'm aware that you're acutely concerned about Harold and the party this weekend. Are you doing anything to intervene?

      Delete