Tuesday, October 2, 2012

take 3 VERY DEEP breathes and say FOOEY

I might be inclined to do this, but for me FOOEYing and breathing deeply are hard to combine. At any rate, here we have a more new-age exploration of JSFAMO, and I suspect I'm not the only one who was glad to learn how the original herself makes piece. May we all achieve Ellen's state of enlightenment, mindfulness and well-being.


Ellen :
I am sorry you are feeling stresssed. Whenever it happens to me I take 3 VERY DEEP breathes and say FOOEY and I then most of the time forget why I was thinkeing stressey thing’s to begin with. My father who is very smart told me about this and he used this tekneeque in GRADUEATE school at MIT when he was proveing some thesis to his professors.
Frank told me I billed 84 valid hours last week on do dileigience!! Yay! And that does NOT INCLUDE travel home or the billebackes, which are NOT uplifted. If I get over 240 hours in any month, the Manageing partner gives me $200 CASH. I did NOT make it last month B/c I could not bill for my reserch


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/02/bushakan-3-pocket-glasses-stand/#ixzz28BZGWYd8

No comments:

Post a Comment