Thursday, October 4, 2012

BOTH nites at the manageing partner’s house in the Hamton’s

Ellen once knew how to spell "WOO," but no longer. 
Harold's and David's vying for her weekend just got a little trickier given Harold's proposition of the doubel sleepover. I suppose on our freind's behalf I wish Lynn was more helpeful, but really I'm pretty excited for a weekend that should be a little livelier than usual. I suppose by tomorrow we should know which day she decides to make the drive out.


Ellen :
She is very busy. I know b/c I am like that sometime’s between all of the case’s, and the thing’s going on OUTSIDE of work. I was afraid that she was tryeing to wuu your b/f, but it does NOT look that way. Yay!!!!!
Anyway, the manageing partner and I are meeting with Roberta tomorrow, and JIM calls and says he want’s to go to lunch also. I said NO b/c we are haveing a BUSINESS lunch with Roberta, and the manageing partner does NOT want to discuss fees with Roberta with Jim listeneing in. He is RIGHT. I do NOT want to cut my rate’s either. So I told Jim we will meet another time with him, IF he has more case’s for me.
Jim says we have all of the WC cases now, but that he have another round of do diliegence, but this one is in Saint Louis. I told him I would have to ask the manageing partner, b/c the manageing partner did NOT like it when I was away all week, and he had to cover my WC case’s. This trip would be AT LEAST another week, and I was a little skeeved out about him makeing me pay for his expense’s and makeing me go to Queen’s to drive him home. FOOEY on that, b/c the FIRM bill is alot bigger than it should be when he make’s me do that, and the manageing partner does NOT want Jim’s GENERAL COUNCIL to get p.o.’d when he has to pay the bill just b/c Jim was watcheing alot movies in his room and ran OVER his per deeim. FOOEY!
Harold is also talkeing to me about driveing out Friday nite and staying over BOTH nites at the manageing partner’s house in the Hamton’s but I was hopeing just to go out SATURDAY and be back on Sunday. And David also is askeing about next weekend! I am SO busy with all of this that I wish I had my own secratary. Lynn is not helpeful.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/04/pink-tartan-chevron-crewneck-sweater/#ixzz28M39qqBC

No comments:

Post a Comment