Thursday, October 11, 2012

PREPARE FOR TRIAL

I didn't think Ellen (or family) owned her coop unit outright. Hmm.
More importantly, by far: it's been SOOOO LONG since Ellen seemed even to consider entertaining a love interest. Fascinating, especially since she's going chez David this weekend. Dad might be suggesting that Ellen's helping with interior design decisions because she may end up the lady of this Brooklyn house?
Meanwhile--see below--a commenter yesterday proposed that they just hit the sheets. Again it seems Ellen is eerily attuned to all that is thought and said over here, as rationale are similar. Includes Dad's blessing and the implicit contrast to reeking, unemployed Harold.


Ellen :
I love this wrap. It will be good when it get’s cold in NYC this fall. I am very frustrated. Brian called and said his cleint will not settel his WC case for less than $1200. He said PREPARE FOR TRIAL and this is realy over a few hunderd dollars? I have to talk to Roberta about this but think she will say give him the $1200, b/c I have settelment authority for $1000 anyway, and for EVERY hour I have to work, she has to pay almost $500 for MY time alone.
But I was hopeing to wow her with a low settelment offer acepted, but now I know that her cleints have plaintiff’s that are tough. FOOEY! It is NOT easy to be a litiegieator in the big city my dad alway’s says! Doubel FOOEY!
My dad, who is very smart, also said to make sure David is happy with the decor I select for him b/c he thinks I might become interested in him. That is unusual, b/c I have seen David around stareing at me since I was about 12 year’s old. But it would be funny if we were to get MARRIED, b/c he does have his OWN apartement and a job. I deserve at least that much. YAY! I do NOT know whether he know’s how to BUDGET, b/c my dad is a STICKELER on being fruegel. That is how he mannaged to get me through school, and buy me an apartement, even tho I pay ALL OF THE MAINTENCE myself. Yay!
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/11/amicale-cashmere-wrap/#ixzz291njdIpv

Comment of 10-10-12:

I do not know about the Sunshine Girls but I am not concerned about David. He has a job, an apartment, is Jewish, and most importantly Dad likes him enough to push him on to Ellen. Besides there is no evidence that he smells or wants to f$$$$ck Ellen, and if he did they would probably enjoy it! So I say go David! 

UPDATE, 10-12: The Sunshine Girls belatedly respond, and are predictably protective--but leave room to change their minds on hearing further evidence. S&S' stance is markedly more generous toward David than it ever was toward Harold. 

I don't agree. Why wouldn't David want to sleep with her? Most everyone else does. The thing is she should not be interested merely in the sex act, but in finding a dude to be there for her 24/7. We do not know enough about David to trust his intentions yet. Besides, if already is in apartment, I doubt he's living on a futon. No, I say protect yourself for now, Ellen, and do not let David into your heart (or your lady parts) too soon, because he could turn out to be another Allen and leave after spilling his seed. I say FOOEY on him for now

3 comments:

  1. I don't agree. Why wouldn't David want to sleep with her? Most everyone else does. The thing is she should not be interested merely in the sex act, but in finding a dude to be there for her 24/7. We do not know enough about David to trust his intentions yet. Besides, if already is in apartment, I doubt he's living on a futon. No, I say protect yourself for now, Ellen, and do not let David into your heart (or your lady parts) too soon, because he could turn out to be another Allen and leave after spilling his seed. I say FOOEY on him for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ spilling his seed.

    I look forward to Ellen's imminent engagemente, weddeing, and baby-makeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BURPEING HER OWN BABY, as she has said.

      I'm so glad someone (real) read's the COMENTS here!

      Delete