Wednesday, October 3, 2012

mishandeling these cases now

Looking forward to hearing how MP and Roberta get on. 


Ellen :
It is expensive! The manageing partner perfers we wear skirt’s to be lady-like, but this would BE OK in the winter.
And so is the ACCELLA train, very expensive! I think if you can get the firm to pay for it, FINE, but otherwise, it is not worth the money. I once took this TRAIN and was suposed to get a sunday paper, but there was NONE, and I paid about $50 more for the seat. I think I got a free cofffee which was not good. FOOEY!
The manageing partner is very happy that I got a new cleint, but he does NOT like the idea of giving a discount on my HOURLEY’s to Roberta. He said to have her come in for LUNCH and he will take us all out to the Lamb’s Club (which has good salad’s). He also wanted to know which law firm is mishandeling these cases now. I said I did NOT know.
If we get 100 cases from Roberta, I thought I could get an average of 20 hour’s on each case that just can be disposed of by MOTION. That is 2000 hour’s. His EYE’s lit up when I did the MATH for him! I am going to get a big BONUS if this work’s for us. Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/03/suit-of-the-week-joseph/#ixzz28HNVgtB4

No comments:

Post a Comment