Thursday, December 27, 2012

2 POTENTAL CLEINTS

"Cleints" should have been acknowledged long ago as one of Ellen's stable misspellings. It really does not vary.


Ellen :
Of course good thoughts!! The managing partner wants me to meet 2 POTENTAL CLEINTS he has recruted from the Lambs club. He wants ME to breif them about WC litiegeation technique’s in NYC CIVIL COURT! I have no speceific pointer’s except to wear clotheing that the judge likes and ALWAYS to stand when addresing the bench.
But the Manageing partner wants these cleint’s who are in the supermarkit business and are VERY FAMOUS!
He said if I land these two cleint’s that I will get an extra bonus!! Yay!!
But I need to get a pair of black pumps b/c my Ann Klein’s got caught in the storm drain during SANDY. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment