Sunday, December 2, 2012

in this grungy office at 830 am!


No mention of the Poe landmark she was supposedly going to visit with the ladies. Meanwhile, I see a developing theme between recent fake-person comments and this post that I don't appreciate and may call for deletion if it goes much further.

  1. Ellen :
    I can’t BELEIVE I am already at work! My dad is right! I should be MARRIED b/c if I was, I would still be asleep, not billeing hours for Frank in this grungy office at 830 am! FOOEY!
    I did gave a great day with Myrna and Roberta and ate great deli in the Bronx! Who knew I could get great deli there? Yay! Roberta said the Stage deli is closeing! I was there’s couple times. The meat is OK but it is NOT kosher so it does not taste as good! FOOEY! Mabye that’s why they closed? Maybe they should go kosher? I will ask my dad.
    There were 2 guys in the Bronx that were very helpful to Myrna and I after Roberta dropped us off at the 4 stop. She wanted to drive us back to The City, but I said we could take the train from the Bronx. Well we got on but went the wrong way and took the train to the end, and we were STILL in the Bronx! These 2 nice Spanish guys told us we could just sit on the train and it would take us back into the city and they were right! Before you knew it, we were back in the city and the two guys got off with us at 86th street. They wanted to hang out with me and Myrna but I did not so Myrna and I went into the NYSC for a while, and then went home. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment