Monday, December 17, 2012

Rosa has her own MAN

Finally, the return of ROSA! This is Ellen's Size 2 sister of whom we've heard only once by name. We still don't know whether she is the mother of niece DAWN, or if Dawn is the child of another sibling. 
It sounds like Ellen might be expecting a custom-ordered red blazer from one of the firm's clients. MP is, I suppose, more likely to get behind this project since he's so fond of Ellen in red. 

WHAT DAY is the firm party, Ellen????

Ellen :
It is dificult if you have tough Parent’s. I am sorry you have this situeation. But I am VERY fortunate that my parent’s are their for me. My dad is very smart and he handel’s all of my finanace’s (as well as his own). Rosa has her own MAN so Dad let’s him cover the finacnial matter’s. and does NOT get involved there.
Myrna and I came back here and all day SUNDAY we decorated the place. It is not NEERLY as DUMPEY any more Myrna think’s! And she has some decorateing skills! YAY! I am not sure what she does at work for the holiday’s but she is very RESOURCEFUL, b/c she had some big guy haul up and put up the decoreation’s all the way from BROOKLYN to MID-TOWN! YAY!
PS: Kat, I LOVE the RED Jacket! It is very styleish, but to expensive for me even with my reimburesement from the manageing partner. I will wait for a nock-off here in the garment district. The manageing partner know’s alot of cleint’s here and they can do up one of these VERY easieley! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment