Friday, December 14, 2012

both need to clean up thier act’s.

The one-toilet establishment theme seem's to have caught on, becoming the third part in the fooey men-FUNKY office constellation. The wooden door is just the latest additional detail on the poor quality of Ellen's built environment. 

It would be altogether too much to expect Ellen to use "elitist" correctly. I'm feeling yet another soft, fake-person pat on the back, however, for my longstanding assumption that MP is a named partner. I've always called the firm Manageing & MANAGEING LLP, because while his bald brother appears not to be in house I like to think MP's Dad founded the firm--how else would Junior still have a job at this point? And get away with lethal hires like Frank and Ellen? 

Ellen's assumption that we're moving toward Barshevsky, Manageing & MANAGEING merely gestures to the same vibrant CONFIDANCE as the expectation that she will head up the joint within 10 years. 


Ellen :
I can NOT coment on the quality of these bag’s, but you should know that you realy should have LEATHER if you want a bag to last along time. Tweed and burlap and other stuff tend’s to pill after a couple of years. Who needs to pay alot of money for that? FOOEY!
My lit bag has been with me for 5 year’s now, and I get it treated with SADDEL SOAP and MINK OIL every year so that it stay’s nice. Get LEATHER. It is better!
Frank and the manageing partner were laugheing at me today b/c I told them they both need to clean up thier act’s. The manageing partner keep’s bringeing in FISH (fooey!) and Frank keeps eateing all kinds of junk and then goieng to the bathroom. Now that I am bringeing in my own cleint’s, I do NOT want to have them have to go to the building’s bathroom down on the 5th floor b/c our office smell’s so bad, and if they go down there, they can see other law firm’s who have a nice glass door, b/c we only have an OLDER wood door. FOOEY!
I also told the manageing partner that I want my name put in alfaebeteically, so that I am the FIRST one. Thank GOD my name is still Barshevsky, so I can be on top! If I had married Alan, I would have had to become a Sheketovits, which is near the end of the alfaebet, so that would mean my name would be the last one. The manageing partner says he was planning on re-doing our door and putting his name first, b/c he is the MANAGEING partner. I said that is ELIETEIST, so NOT to do that. I will have to talk to other peeople about this to make sure he does NOT do anything to ELIETEIST when I am a partner. Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Ellen should pay to get into the partnership. Who else is going to make her a law partner, even if the firm is somewhat shabby?

    ReplyDelete