Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So I said “WHAT????

This showed up very late, which is unfortunate because Ellen might actually have gotten some responses to the proposition of a 1950s-theme client holiday party. The blogger in me hope it goes through! (And what else is there in me?)

I was right that MP would direct Ellen to wear red, but the cut involved is a bit of a surprise. 

As to Dad coming as Ellen's date, we knew he was coming and that Roberta look's forward to meeting him. But what about Gonzalo? If not before, Ellen expected to next see him at the hosting restaurant, given that he's employed there as the Maiter Dee. Is this really a good idea? Love interest meets overprotective-is-a-gross-understatement Dad on only the second encounter, with MP looking on? 

Ellen :
Margie told the manageing partner that she thought it would be a good idea if he gave a 1950′s theme to our holiday party. What is WORST is that the manageing partner wants me to wear a RED POODLE SKIRT that Margie picked out! Frank liked the idea, but he is sexist.
So I said “WHAT???? Why would we want to make our cleint’s dress up in silly 1950′s style’s? I was NOT even born until the 1980′s and that was long before the manageing partner even became a lawyer! Mabye Jim would also like that, but NOT me, and CERTAINELY NOT ROBERTA or my new cleint’s.
So I said to the manageing partner that Margie is liveing in a dream world. I hope she does NOT get mad, but mabye my dad might like it (and he said he would be MY date), but I will NOT dress up in a silly POODLE skirt.
BESIDE’s it will be cold and I DO NOT like for cold air to be bloweing around when I have to get out of there and wait for a cab late at night. I told the manageing partner I do NOT want to be like Mariln Monroe! FOOEY! Am I WRONG? What does the HIVE think? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment