Friday, December 21, 2012

kept makeing these clickeing noises with his tongue alot

I think this may be Ellen's longest comment ever. But I might have known that postmortem on the firm party would be mostly about the food. No confrontation on the partnership issue by Dad or, apparently, by Roberta either. Don't know if Harold or his bald father were in the house or what. Overall, we have less to say this morning than I expected.

I don't know what else Gone-zalo did off camera to cross Ellen, but if the self-censoring here is in response to my complaints about Latin lover stereotyping, then thank's Ellen/Sunshine Girls for fooeying that. 

I'll assume Ellen's span of days off from work does not equal a span of days off from posting, and will stay on the job (here) as consistently as possible. To all celebrating next week, let me join Ellen in wishing you a happy holiday, right now, nonetheless.

Day's be merry AND brite!
ELLENWatch


Ellen :
Yay! FRUEGEL FRIDAY’s! I like the top, but do NOT want to have the manageing partner and Frank peeking! FOOEY.
I sympathise with you. I think the older guy’s at the party are NOT acting apropriately. YOU should talk to your boyfreind to make sure he does NOT look up to guy’s like that, b/c he could be goieng out drinkeing with those guy’s when you are NOT thereto police him. FOOEY on those men for NOT being faithful to their wive’s.
I just had our firm’s party last nite and it was generaly good, but there was a problem. My dad got VERY mad b/c Gonezalo kept makeing these clickeing noises with his tongue alot when I walked by, and my dad said it was demening to me sexueally. I am VERY used to guy’s who do thing’s like that, and am NOT attracted to men who think I am interested in that, b/c I know that just is subjugeateing to me as a WOMAN, so I just IGNORE that. FOOEY on Gonezalo for alot of reasons, that I do NOT even care to disscuss.
But anyway, my dad is VERY protective of me and he called GONEZALO out on it, makeing him apologise to me. Fortuneatlely I was abel to NIP thing’s in the bud by telleing my dad that I was NOT interested in him or ANY guy who did that. My dad also had a great talk with Roberta, and Roberta ate alot of the cheeze and so many other ordurves that she could NOT even eat the Sammon or the cake’s we had brought in from CRUMBS! I had the resturant package up all of the deserts, and I gave doggie boxes of cookies and cakes to Margie and the Manageing Partner (includeing the rasberrry cookies, YUM!!!), Roberta, Frank and Myrna. Myrna also got to take home 3 bottel’s of UNOPENED Cabernay and some white wine that I did NOT even try.
Dad brought home some chicken and 2 fillet minnon’s home for mom b/c he said mom would like it. I hope she does. Frank took home alot of the chicken too. He said he has 3 cats who will eat it, but I think he is goieng to eat it himself. I personaly only took home desert. I do NOT like to reheat food. FOOEY!
The manageing partner REALY liked my dad, and they agreed to meet to play golf together at the manageing partner’s club nearby in the SPRING. Yay! I was so worried that My dad would talk SHOP with the manageing partner about ME and my caseload’s and my need for a better ofice with a WINDOW and the whole thing about the PARNTERSHIP and buyeing in! Wow, I am glad that they did NOT.
Gonezalo did an OK job with the place, but the hired help was NOT seasoned. We had a couple of women who served CRU DE TEY instead of the pig’s in the blanket I ordered. Frank got a little drunk (what’s new) and Jim and his genereal council were there long enough to scoop up most of the vanilla HAGEN DAZ ice cream before other’s could getat it.
With all of the peeople, we could NOT have a 100% sit down dinner, so peeople had to serve themselfes dinner, but they DID deliver coffee, tea and desert to the table’s (except for the ice cream, which was SERVE yourselfes.
So all in all, it was GOOD. I am stayeing at home to relax and am NOT goeing back to work until WEDNESDAY, so I have a lot of time off to relax. YAY!!!!!!
I have alot of thing’s to do and am goeing to call MYRNA later today after I finish watcheing TV!
Happy HOLIDAY’s to Kat and to all at the HIVE!!!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment