Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I used to look alot like this model

I think my graphic (logo) does pretty well! This model looks taller than 5'5", but we've always known our girl to show a wee bit of self-enhancement bias. 

As a review, the emails in which Dad is getting on Ellen's case are the daily exchange between the two whereby Ellen reports what she ate and her father instructs her how much accordingly to exercise.  

Ellen :
It is good area, particularley if you are visiting the THEATER district! Go for it! It cost’s a lot of money to stay in mid-town, but it is worth it. The only other place I recomend is downtown, but mid-town is better.
This is a VERY nice dress, and if I were in the market, I would buy it, b/c it is NOT revealing up top and it has VERY nice line’s. I must drop 10 lbs before I would risk putting this on, and I am not that crazy about the tan color. I perfer sharp color’s like FIRE ENGINE RED and DARK OR ROYAL BLUE to this. I used to look alot like this model, b/f I packed on the 10-15 lbs, and my dad is getting on my case every day in the e-mail’s. ENOUGH DAD! I get the message! FOOEY! I will loose the weight!
I have a court date tomorrow with a new cleint, who the manageing partner got to try us out. The manageing partner cited my expertise and shared one of my breif’s with the new cleint. It is NOT confiedential once you file something with the court, so that is why the manageing partner was abel to show the cleint my breif. So the cleint came in to our office last month and dropped 5 cases off with me and this is the first one. It is onley a simple WC case, but I think I can get it disposed of by motion b/c the statue of limitation’s is at issue. I do NOT have time to get into the detail’s but the case will “turn” (as the Judge says), on when the alleged injury occured. If it occured when I say it occured, then we WIN. But the plainetiff says it did NOT until later. We will see, and I am the one who the judge like’s so mabye that will help. The manageing partner want’s me to wear my Black Suit. I guess he know’s what he is doieng b/c he is comeing with me for moral suport. YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment