Wednesday, December 5, 2012

the one who could NOT aim

We learn more and more about Alan's flaws, it seems, with every year that passes since Ellen broke up with him! For a mockingly antifeminist mouthpiece, using the word "liberated" (albeit correctly spelled) is laying it on pretty thick here, but again I don't know why I would ever expect subtlety or nuance from this character. When she does serve them up, it's (at least if you play along) all by AXCIDENT! 

And congrats, Pigpen. Clearly this was meant to be. I hope you lurk here too!
Ellen :
You have to buy a RHUMMBA. It does the work for yo, even when you leave for work. Also, who says your family can’t clean? I would NEVER let my ex sit around if we were still together!! FOOEY! If he can make crumbs he can clean up too. The same with the toilet. He was the one who could NOT aim, so why should that be my probelem?
I say let them clean up there own messes! We are not their hand servants! Particularly b/c we have to wash our own sheets and pillowcases. I do NOT miss all the sweaty pillowcases. FOOEY! I have been liberated!!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment