Friday, December 7, 2012

not exactley on the fast track like me

Recall that this party-in-the-making is potentially going to be 1950s themed, with Ellen corralled herself into wearing a red poodle skirt. 
Nevermind the mystery of Madeline's being at the tett a tett--why is Margie going to be there? If there's one person with nothing to say on the St. Louis do diligeince, it's MP's wife. Just offering egg nog or something? Keeping a check on the ooogleing? 

Ellen :
Lacy tops are NOT for me b/c I alway’s have to remember to put another layer on UNDERNEATH them, and that does NOT make alot of sense in the Summer.
The manageing partner invited me and Madeline to have a “tett a tett” with him and his wife this Sunday at the Manageing Partner’s house in Brookville. I had been planneing on goieing with Myrna to meet her neice, but now my dad says it will be good to get some more exposure to life with the Manageing partner OUTSIDE of work. I think I realy have enough of that already, but my dad is alot smarter then me and he generaly knows about thing’s like this. Besides, he will be comeing to our holiday party in a couple of weeks and I do not want him corralleing the manageing partner and talkeing all about me. FOOEY on that. I almost want my mom to come too, b/c she could keep my dad from bossing around the manageing partner.
I do NOT understand why Madeline is comeing tho. She is not exactley on the fast track like me, and I think she is probabley goieng to be retireing within the next few years. The only thing I can think of is that the manageing partner may want to badger her into goieing to St Louis, b/c the manageing partner wants to get those hours billed THIS month, and I am realy busy and can NOT devote 3-4 days to that stuff with JIM. FOOEY!
I am goieing to have to coordinate the arrangements with the cleint’s, and send out e-mail reminder’s to them next week. We got initial RSVPs from a total of 83 peeople, not including the 12 peeople in the firm that are comeing + their spouse’s or guest’s. So this is a big deal and now I know why the manageing partner has to be financialy astute. My dad says I should keep a close watch on how he manages the firm b/c my dad thinks that mabye in 5-10 years, I could become the manageing partner! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment