Friday, December 28, 2012

Not to settel and to alway’s be prepared to go to court

Evan moved more quickly than I thought he would. And I highly doubt Ellen can keep herself from posting until after the New Year's. So I look forward to hearing what comes of this meeting, if any. 

Thank's to HERBIE for advancing a worthy thought on "Ellen's" current whereabouts. She certainly claims to still roam the streets of Manhattan, but a lot of this could be from memory. Kanye East and Susan/Edna Mode/Susedna have also pointed out the archaism of her references to the IRT, suggesting again a rather retrospective view of the city. UPDATE: Ellen respond's! Indignation and content of defense unchanged. UPDATE II: Wanda's helpful hint and more news from Ellen, incl. frenemy-esque snark on Myrna for haveing an allegedly flat tuchus. Sounds like the supermarkit cleint meeting is going to be sooner rather than later--but I think it still has to be coordinated with the January St. Louis trip. 

Ellen :
You should go to the SOUTH Street Seaport. There is alot of thing’s to see and do and shop and eat and EVERYTHING! Yay! I went to Pier 17 and its alot of fun. Your man can see the OLD ship’s there and there is also a police thing.
The manageing partner is wondering if I have lost any weight. Actualy, I lost 2 pound’s, but put back on 1 pound, so I STILL need to loose 4 pound’s by Jan 2. I am trying, but it is NOT easy! FOOEY!
I also am tryeing to finish his POWER POINT for his CLE. It is ALMOST done, but I can NOT figure out how to change the FOOTNOTE which has the name of the presenting company that I found who’s power point I was copying. Does ANYONE in the HIVE know how to get into the FOOTNOTE to erase the name of the company? I have to get this to the Bar Association, and Lynn is off on vacation until NEXT week! FOOEY!
Finaly, I am tryeing to figure out how to present to these two supermarkit guy’s about WC. What do they care unless we win? That is what I will tell them. Not to settel and to alway’s be prepared to go to court, b/c if the judge like’s you, we win! Yay!
That guy, Evan called and said he wanted to set up a consultaion with me after the first of the year. I want the manageing partner to be there, so I will have to tell him that I met Evan at the Matzo Ball. FOOEY! But if it turn’s out this guy has money and hire’s us, that would be a GOOD thing!
Happy New Year’s to Kat and the HIVE if I don’t write back b/f the New Year’s! Yay!!!!!!!
s
  • I know you are fake and OP doesn't want to shop anyway, but :
    Seaport is pretty much out of commission following the hurricane, so don’t go there planning to spend hours shopping or eating.
    • Herbie :
      Intriguing; does this suggest that while Ellen may have lived in NYC at one point, she no longer does?

      Ellen :
      Alot of the SEAPORT IS OPEN! Fooey on you for NOT promoteing the City to this nice woman.
      And of course I am real. Who is typeing this if I am not real? How silly it is for this faceless person to question ME! Just read up on it yourselfes! Silly GURL!
      And BTW, I LIVE in Manhattan now. I am JUST on vacation now working on loosing some weight b/f I go back for my weigh-in with the manageing partner. I can make $500 if I loose 5 pound’s! Yay!!!!!!

      Wanda :
      Try editing the slide in slide master view to remove the footnote
      • Ellen :
        I will try. Thank you. You are WONDERFUL WANDA for helpeing, not like some other’s who say I am not real.
        I am meeting MYRNA and we are goeing up to ROBERTA’s to celanrate NEW YEARS Eve b/c her husband is away on a business Tripp to Taiwan. We are going up to get DELI but I will NOT Eat bread or any thing but DIET DR BROWNS soda b/c I am still 3 pound’s over what I need. Myrna says I can keep useing her Exercycle until my tush is flat like hers! I said that means she is gifteingit to me!
        My mom and dad bought me a nice silver BROOCH from lord and Taylor that I will wear to meet the supermarkit guy’s. And now the doorman is calling me statuesque! He must be dreameing or . FOOEY if it is the BOTTEL talking!

1 comment:

  1. The 3 little pigs at our firm told us to tell you that they would gladly protect Ellen against other men by buying her a chastity belt, if they kept the key. The dirtbags' logic is that if they controlled access, they could keep Ellen all to themselves and that she'd gladly bed them when she knew they were associates here at our firm (which does no WC cases). These pigs have some ego!

    ReplyDelete