Wednesday, December 5, 2012

breif on the statue of lomitation’s

This during a thread this morning about Boss crashing in Supervisee's basement. Kanye East explicitly declared this MANAGEING PARTNER type swagger, but Ellen beg's to differ!

We already knew about the slow-moving, algae-ridden water under the bridge between MP and the judge (presiding in the Jim & Co. cases if not others as well). They both went to law school at Fordham and are still vying each to be the more brilliant. I know this song so well, especially with the young lady looking on, wondering by whom she should be more impressed... I thought I knew an emoticon for eye-rolling but am now at a loss...

Ellen :
I agree. I would NOT want the Manageing partner downstairs. Of course I live in a COOP so it could NOT happen! Yay!
The Manageing partner was thrilled with my breif on the statue of lomitation’s! He thinks I am very creative and hopes the judges agrees. The judge likes me and makes me stand when I argue my case b/c he likes me to show my leg’s the Manageing partner says. He does not get a long with the judge I think b/c they were on the same law review. Now he thinks he’s smarter. FOOEY! I do not want to play favorites, as long as I WIN! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment