Thursday, December 6, 2012

with a door that close’s

We hadn't known whether Roberta had kids or not prior to this. Interesting--they must be about HAROLD's age now! I still wonder about her current marital status. 
Added to the list of things that suck about Ellen's office, apparently it doesn't have a proper door. Maybe MP could be CAJOLED into putting up a beaded curtain or something? 
Finally, ups to JessC and gov anon for attempting to maintain standards of clarity with a very difficult case. As chronicled here, Ellen tends only to respond to taunts when they are framed as if she were a real person attempting to be taken seriously, and so posts like these two are actually our best bet. Though all you may get is a fooey even then. (You really should consider clicking through on the link I just gave, by the way--it's an under-appreciated gem.) 


Ellen :
Roberta told me she did her OWN pumpeing at her desk when her kids were babie’s. Of course, she had a nice office, with a door that close’s. My office here is terible, and the manageing partner can alway’s look in and see what I am doeing.
That means that if I get MARRIED, and have a baby, I will have to have a BETTER office, with a door that close’s so that the manageing partner can’t PEEK! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment