Monday, December 31, 2012

We all have to have a great 2013 next year, with or without men.


I probably couldn't have done a better 2012 roundup on Ellen myself. People often tell me I know her better than she does, but today it at least look's like a tie.
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S readers on this websight! I hope you all do exactley as you please tonight and I can't wait to see you back here as together we begin another fooeyous year!

Ellen :
What a great THRED Jack! I have to HURRY b/c Myrna is comeing over soon, but the best thing I did FOR myself is to be independent, knoweing that I do NOT have to rely on a MAN to be complete. I do NOT care if I am NOT in a releationship with a man, b/c after haveing been involved with a looser and meeting so many other’s who do NOT care about me, but onley them, that I feel best when I am abel to think for myself and be smart without haveing to ask a man what he think’s.
I have become a MAJOR influence at work, and the manageing partner has come to depend on ME. Instead of just stareing at me and buffeing his head all day (tho he still does), he lookes to me to get NEW buseiness, and to do his CLE presentation’s for him. He also let me plan the holiday party ALL by myself! Yay!!!! All he did was pay for it.
I have even became freinds with some of the law firm cleint’s, and gotten some cleint’s to refer other new peeople who became cleint’s! Jim refered Roberta and now she is one of my BEST freind’s! In fact, Myrna and I are goeing to see her TODAY! Yay! She is becomeing my role model b/c she work’s in house and has alot of infleuence at work and is alot of fun!
So now my biggest task is to loose 5 pounds and I have 2 more day’s. I have lost 3 pound’s and have 2 more. No bread for 2 day’s and the corn beef I eat today in the BRONX will onley have Mustard on it and Dr. Brown’s DIET soda. Yum!!!!!!! But I have to loose the weight, so if I need to I will NOT eat tomorow and until AFTER I have a way-in with the manageing partner on Wednesday morning. FOOEY! But I have to go now, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to the HIVE! We all have to have a great 2013 next year, with or without men. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too much of the bubbly, ELLENwatch? You missed another one! The penultimate post under the Tory Birch thread! You don't need to imbibe, just live up to your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you lived up to your name, it would be only sunniness all the time. We can't have that now can we.

      Thank's as always! (I must have been out in the club, sippin' that bub.) Will blog shortly.

      Delete