Monday, December 10, 2012

I want to be a partner but am confused?

This explains the weekend tett a tett! Oh my god indeed. She couldn't even abbreviate it this time. And yet ELLENWatchers have seen this coming for a while. The one respect in which I admit being wrong: Madeline was assumed already to be a partner. Ellen assured us Madeline was not extactely on the fast track...when in fact they are on precisely the same paced track, or so it would seem. (But for Ellen's expectation of becoming manageing partner herself within 10 years.) At any rate this is a very, very rare true plot point in our story. As in, the "after" may be qualitatively different from the "before." Even Alan doesn't hold such a distinction.

I'll check back to see if anyone does advise. 

Ellen :
Oh my god! The Manageing partner asked me and Madeline if we want to be considered for partner at year end 2013! We would have to make a CAPITAL contribueteion of $100000 but we would be immediately available for account profit shareing! I said I think so but I don’t have any saveings other then my 401k. The Manageing partner said I could borrow from my 401k and then just pay myself back includeing interest which will be DEDUCTEABLE!
My dad was thrilled but does not think I should have to put in CAPITOL, or of I must, then no more then $10k.
What does the HIVE think???? Is there a protocoll I should follow?
I want to be a partner but am confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment