Monday, December 31, 2012

There should be an Anti-Anti Trust

The help with the CLE Powerpoint for which Ellen is thanking here may have come from Wanda (here), but Ellen may also be citing the HIVE out of a wish to avoid mentioning the Sunshine Girls, who recommended several sources for the presentation itself rather than just a formatting tip. Not that we can assume Wanda isn't a Sunshine Girl; she may be.


Ellen :
If you have INTERNET acess, you should go ON LINE to the Salvation Army’s web site where there is a way to schedule pickups of your clothe’s.
Here is the link:
This prooves that the hive work’s both ways!
I also want to thank the HIVE for helpeing me with my POWERPOINT, which I e-mailed to the BAR Association! Yay!
The manageing partner did NOT even want to read it first. He said JUST send it on, b/c it was 3 day’s late. That shows he TRUST’s me! Yay!
The manageing partner also said that next year should be a good one IF I keep bringeing in NEW cleint’s. There may be a fiscal cliff, my dad says, but this is ONE time I hope he is NOT right. He says there is to much partisen politic’s (whatever that mean’s) and he does NOT think any one want’s to give in.
I have to go to Saint Louis next month. FOOEY! Jim is lookeing forward to it, but I have had ENOUGH of all of this ANTI TRUST stuff. DOUBEL FOOEY! I am NOT in favor of anytheing ANTI any more. There should be an Anti-Anti Trust. That I could live with.
I am spendeing the day with Roberta and Myrna after Myrna come’s by to pick me up and drive to Riverdell, but will have to be back here by 9:30 tonight when my dad is comeing over to watch the ball drop on TV! Yay!!!!! Happy New Year to the HIVE!!!!! Happy new Year, Kat!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment