Sunday, December 9, 2012

some skinny guy with bad breathe

She was on her way out to the tett a tett scheduled earlier. Waiting to hear what comes of it. 


  1. Ellen :
    FOOEY! I am standeing here on the LIRR platform waiting for the manageing partner’s wife to come pick me up. I told her I would take a cab, but it is to early and none are here! So she is driveing over now! Yay! Madeline was not on my train so I had to sit next to some skinny guy who kept talking to me and wanting to know all about me. FOOEY! I am sorry, but I am NOT conversent at 830 on a Sunday morning, especialy for some skinny guy with bad breathe! Doubel FOOEY!
    It is very nice here but I hope I get back in the City before 5 b/c Myrna wants me to stop by and watch the game. I do NOT even know what game she is talking about, but she says she is haveing some family and freind’s over. I alway’s wanted to meet her neice and her sister, so mabye I will be abel to today! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment