Wednesday, December 12, 2012

their is ONLEY one firm toilet

As you may have noticed, Ellen and I were both spotty yesterday--sorry this is late. As soon as I saw this thread I devoutly hoped Ellen would recognize the opportunity I did. She is indeed the expert on odour's, but since she brings up the topic of smelly offices so often when it isn't the subject of the post it would be so very Ellen to leave it out on the one day it was apropos. 
Anyway's!
I guess QUADRUPEL FOOEY is the final frontier now. You'd think with the buffing of bald head in the fourth paragraph here she might have rolled it out, though. And speaking of the buffing, some of these post's are starting to feel like love letters to me and only me. I've often played the pundit on bald head buffing, particularly in relation to MP's sardines (and horse radish), and as with a few other things in her bag of tricks I think Ellen brings out ole faves when she's feeling generous. The connection between bald head buffing and FUNKY smells has also already been firmly established, as demonstrated in links above.
Having one, evidently coed toilet for the entire firm supports the 1950's-era, gum-squished furniture to confirm for us how shabby is Manageing & MANAGEING. Meanwhile the temporary crackdown for weight loss is, no surprise, apparently being cast aside even without Roberta's urging.

Ellen :
I am the expert on ODOUR’s b/c the manageing partner always is busy eating some smelly FISH or SARDEINE’s! FOOEY!!!
He then leaves the can’s sitting in the office, and when it start’s to smell, I bring out my can of LYSOL and spray it all OVER the can and my offiece. DOUBEL FOOEY!
Then there is FRANK, and he eat’s bad food and has DIGESTEIVE issue’s and he has to go alot and b/c their is ONLEY one firm toilet, I must bring the LYSOL with me when I have to use it myself. TRIPEL FOOEY!
I have alot to think about with the partnereship issue, as my DAD is askeing alot of question’s that I do NOT know the answer’s to. I am very luckey that he is so smart, b/c I did NOT even think of these. He even talked about do diliegience, so I told him I am ALREADY familar with that. But I can’t get into it with the manageing partner yet. TODAY, he is buffeing his head alot. I still can NOT figure out why. I am meeting Myrna at CRUMBS for cookie’s at 3 today! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment