Wednesday, December 19, 2012

whether we are related to other peeople

On the benefits of getting an individual, commercial DNA test. We've heard a little bit before about Leyeh and the Russian roots (I didn't know about any czarina, though!) And I'm surprised Ellen didn't mention her likely relation to Maria Sharapova here. She was already planning to say hi at the next tennis match, would it be too much to ask also for a blood sample? 

Ellen has often suggested that her glorious mind comes from Dad, where her inflated tuchus comes from Mom. Very consistent with our gender politic's here.

Ellen :
It could ALSO be used productieveley, to determine thing’s like whether we are related to other peeople!
It would be VERY interesting if my father, who rejected joining MENSA, was related to other very smart peeople, and if so, WHO they are. Genetic’s aside, I would like to know if we are REALLY desended from Russian royalty, as Grandma Leyeh said, or whether we are just desendent’s of commoners. That would be a FOOEY!
If that is what this kind of test can do, I am ALL for it. YAY!
For now, I may get this for my dad, b/c whatever he is desended from, so am I. I could also get one for my mom, but I think I get my SMART’s from my dad, and the Barshevsky line.
If I get it and I am desended from Royalty, mabye the manageing partner will give me a better office! That would be a major COO for me! Yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment