Wednesday, December 12, 2012

starteing to SOUR on the partnership offer

I like that Myrna has apparently been consulted, along with Dad. As for the pressure building toward next week's party (this is the most I know about when it's happening, sorry), we now have 3 potentially difficult tett a tetts: Gonzalo/Dad, MP/Dad, and Roberta/MP. Why the last? Because Roberta is just the type to tell the bald head directly that she'd take her business to Ellen over him, and to use that as LEVARAGE. Roberta was also jazzed to meet Mr. Barshevsky, and I wouldn't be surprised if two such resourceful people dreamed up a counter-proposal on the spot, e.g. Ellen buys in with no capitol other than the cleint's she has made so loyal and the communication skill's of which all are proud. 


Ellen :
I like this dress, but I agree it is to short! The manageing partner and Frank love to look at my leg’s and tush, and I do NOT want to give them this oportunity.
My dad is starteing to SOUR on the partnership offer that the manageing partner is pusheing. He think’s something is wrong if I have to invest $100,000 JUST to get in! He sugests we get an acountant to look at the book’s first.
He also says b/c I have alot of my own busness, so my dad think’s they should not even charge me to become a partner! He now think’s the partnership may need cash and they want my 401K money. Does the hive think this is RIGHT?
Myrna does not know, but even Roberta was skeptecal. She said if I went out on my own, she would go with me, and that is geting to be alot of case’s! She said I should NOT jump to fast here, as my 401K is my onley protection when I retire, unless I get married to a guy with his OWN 401k. With the holiday party comeing up next week, I hope the manageing partner will NOT bring this up with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment