Monday, December 10, 2012

HARDLEY what I want to see

Sounds like the weekend's tett a tett, in which Ellen was asked to go up for partner next year, is making her even more CONFIDANT than usuel. OP could always try to get her contact info through the back door this way... Reply: "Righto, Barshevsky Esq., I think you are exactely the expert I need. How can you be reached during business hours?" 

Ellen :
I think it’s take it or leave it. There was an articel In yesterday’s NY TIMES about these terms and condition’s and if they can EVEN be enforcabel! I say NO BUT you would need to go to COURT and argue to a judge!
As a litiegieator, I would recomend hireing an expert like me, who is good on her feet and can charm the judges. The Manageing partner says I can charm the pants off the court but that is HARDLEY what I want to see. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment