Sunday, December 30, 2012

It is terribel to have parent’s who are feudeing all the time

The major achievement with this one is establishing that Rosa is a mother. Is she the mother of DAWN? What about Ellen's other niece? These things we still don't know, but nonetheless progress. 


Ellen :
It is terribel to have parent’s who are feudeing all the time. My parents get along b/c my mom is a great cook and my dad handeles every thing ELSE. My dad is getting me a cherry desk for my home office. He SAYS that b/c I work so much that I should be ABEL. To deduct a pro ratta share of my Coop’s fee’s and morgage, which dad pay’s. That should be about 30% he says based on square footeage. He is so smart but that means I CANNOT have my TV IN THERE b/c it must be used EXCLUSIVLY FOR BUSINESS. FOOEY! Now I am goeing have to move the TV to my bedroom and move Myrna’s bike to the living room.
I think I will be more in there with a cherry desk and my files and MacBook air . I have wifi so I can still access the web from there and my iPad. Yay!
Dad is coming in tomorrow so we can watch tv for new years. Mom is staying with Rosa b/c she is pregnant again. I am such a good AUNT! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment